[Dixielandjazz] Si Tu Vois Ma Mere

Jean Marc Ternois jeanm.ternois at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 18:34:46 EST 2018

Hi All,

in France there is a society "La Société des auteurs, compositeurs et
éditeurs de musique (Sacem)" (Society of Composers, Authors and Music
Publishers)  which registers all of the published music in France since
1851.
When I ask it about "Si tu vois ma mère", there are 2 results : the first
crediting only Bechet and the second, Bechet + Broussolle.
Lucienne Delyle was only an interpret of this song. She was a successful
singer in France circa 1940 till 1960. She was the wife of Aimé Barelli who
was a good french jazz trumpeter well-known at this time.

Amitiés à tous
Jean Marc