[Dixielandjazz] Coltrane: Giant Steps by Anachronic Jazz Band

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 06:46:58 PDT 2012

You are right, as usual.  I remember mentioning the Anachronic on the
list, and there must have been others before me.
A funny thing - only last Sunday, on the way from Kecskemet to
Budapest, I discussed the band with Herbert Christ (a very good German
trumpeter) and a French couple who also attended listmate Itzes'
festival.
Must soon be off to an Avram Feler's big band gig.
Cheers