[Dixielandjazz] Setlist

jim at kashprod.com jim at kashprod.com
Sun Mar 19 06:52:04 EDT 2023

Thanks, Gordon.  As I mentioned earlier, I like to mix the songs up a bit,
not adhering strictly to the "older Jazz" tunes.  Keeps our audience & all
members of the band happy.  Three of our 5 band members (myself included)
have been with the band since its beginnings, having lost a few members
along the way due to old age, etc.  The two younger guys that have played
with us for the last 15+ years said they sometimes have to work hard to keep
up with us older guys!   :>  I always say "it's the afterbeat that keeps me
on top"!

My wife and I will be close to your area in May, as we will be visiting my
two older kids who live in Seattle and Yakima.  We will meet up with two
Canadian friends in Bellingham, WA, as our friends live just across the
border from Bellingham.  We have visited Vancouver & the islands in the
past.  Beautiful area of the world.  Very green compared to Madrid!  I'm
originally from Long Beach, California, and sorely miss the sea!

Jim