[Dixielandjazz] NOLA and NYC Travel

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Sun Apr 2 19:56:51 EDT 2023

This site would be a great place for boots-on-the-ground feedback. What a  dazzling schedule (thanks, Larry) for folks with varying interests, musical curiosity, good walking shoes and plenty of energy. But  I wonder if the crowds will be so large that the event will be hard to navigate. Any reports about this from the last couple of years?

Charles Suhor