[Dixielandjazz] NOLA and NYC Travel

Larry Garrett lrg4003 at aol.com
Sun Apr 2 18:34:43 EDT 2023

All great suggestions so far Jean-Marc.
Here's the complete schedule for the 4 days of French Quarter Fest.
https://frenchquarterfest.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Gambit-Cubes-1.pdf
Multiple great options including Tuba Skinny, Tim Laughlin, Banu Gibson, Don Vappie and many more.  Plus I would add Fritzel's on Bourbon Street to the list.
Have a great trip.  Maybe I'll see you down there.

Larry GarrettWriter.  Clarinet player. 816-588-8200