[Dixielandjazz] Red Nichols and his 5 Pennies 1958 Capitol Lp [and Jazz Echoes from the UK]

Keith Garner ckg at talktalk.net
Wed Aug 18 10:35:15 EDT 2021

Thanks for that Andy, much appreciated and apologies to all for
repeating myself.

I have done a few checks and test sends on Thunderbird, my mail
software, and haven't found anything out of order so far. I will
continue delving however as I think you are probably right. A few months
ago the HDD on my laptop packed up. I managed to retrieve almost
everything off it by using Linux on a thumb drive - Windows would not
recognise the damaged HDD. I went on to install Linux Mint on the drive
and have been happily using it since then. The Linux installation I used
has Thunderbird - latest version - built in and I haven't sofar checked
out the differences from the old version I was using or changing any of
the settings.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, I'll have more faith in
my 'Sent' file from now on.  :)

Best Wishes
Keith