[Dixielandjazz] Red Nichols and his 5 Pennies 1958 Capitol Lp [and Jazz Echoes from the UK]

Ling, Andy Andy.Ling at grassvalley.com
Wed Aug 18 10:50:11 EDT 2021

I've just had a quick check on the DJML settings here..

http://ml.islandnet.com/mailman/options/dixielandjazz

And there is this option ...

Receive your own posts to the list?

Ordinarily, you will get a copy of every message you post to the list. If you don't want to receive this copy, set this option to No.

So I'd check that option if you haven't already.

Regards

Andy Ling