[Dixielandjazz] Red Nichols and his 5 Pennies 1958 Capitol Lp [and Jazz Echoes from the UK]

Ling, Andy Andy.Ling at grassvalley.com
Wed Aug 18 06:39:55 EDT 2021

Your original email and this one got through.

I suspect something is blocking emails to you from you. There are several places this might be happening. I think there is a setting in the DJML mail list that says something like "send copies of my emails".

Also some email clients have an option to ignore emails that come from you.

So I would have a rummage and maybe do some googling. Try sending yourself an email and see if it gets through.

And don't forget to check your spam folder just in case.

HTH

Andy Ling