[Dixielandjazz] grandparents in the swing era blues?

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu May 7 17:28:13 EDT 2020

OK,
Last..
I don't like Miles' playing - never had.  Whenever I listen to my old
Parkers, I have the feeling Miles spoils so many of them!
I am not a musician; never have been.  A little older than you - 79.  A
jazz fan since age 13 or so.
Sure, I have limitations; as you've said - everybody does.
Anyway, those disputes are futile - I listen with my ears, the only pair I
trust.
Cheers (just having  pretty good Israeli  craft beer),
Marek
P.S.
What I linked in your area, in addition to both natural and architectural
beauty, was that every pub, even some pizza parlours, served local craft
beers.  I wish our pubs took such pride in our craft beers, some of which
are really excellent.