[Dixielandjazz] Spain's clubs, due to virus

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 09:39:10 EDT 2020

We all are in the same boat, Jim.
In Israel it's very much the same, except that so far covid19 has not
claimed any lives here.  The numbers of people infected has climbed to over
700.  We have been asked to stay home and go out only to purchase food and
medicines.  As of today, the Police is starting to enforce  the curfew.
Oh, we're still allowed to go for a short walk close to home, provided we
do not come in close contact with others.  Meetings of up to five people
are allowed, but we must keep a 2 metre (about 7 feet) distance from each
other.  Parks have been closed.
Luckily, here it started before the disease was wide spread, which probably
is why we have so far had no casualties.
So all that's left to us is listening to records and pretend it's live!
Cheers