[Dixielandjazz] RV: Check out my band playing Ellington's Awful Sad!

Madison T maditayl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 08:35:38 EST 2020

Hey Jim! Yeah, I hadnt thought about the viability of obscure tunes vs
popular until this very moment haha. But honestly i just love playing,
performing and teasing out the lesser known stuff. At this point i think
"Blue Drag" is going to be the closest thing to a popular song on our
album.

The band is less business and more passion project for me anyways, though i
do wish it were both most of the time. But i think if i had to worry about
our commercial viability we might lose something about the  and that i
consider very special.

-madison