[Dixielandjazz] Check out my band playing Ellington's Awful Sad!

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 06:34:29 EST 2020

Very nice indeed.  Playing Ellington without a piano seems a bit strange,
but, as his highness the Duke said: "If it sounds good, it is good."
Would you disclose the lineup, Madison?  It's interesting, with the Gypsy
guitar instead of a piano.
And keep the good work going!
I'm forwarding your video to my jazz friends.
Cheers,
Marek