[Dixielandjazz] Check out my band playing Ellington's Awful Sad!

Madison T maditayl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 08:44:36 EST 2020

Thanks Marek! To be completely honest i never really had any interest in
playing Ellington tunes. This one jumped out at me, likely since it's so
different from his normal compositions. One big difference being that the
original doesnt include any piano either! What do you mean by lineup? The
musicians or the songs to be on the album?

-Madison