[Dixielandjazz] Sheet music sources

Al Levy alevy at alevy.com
Fri Apr 17 23:40:51 EDT 2020

You are a good man, Jim!
Especially for a tuba player :}
Thanks for all the good information.
Hoping you and yours and all our friends out there are well and stay well.
I may be keeping his up until they let me out of here!

Would you believe that I was on the copyright committee of ASMA,
American Society of Music Arrangers? That was in 1951 - 1972. Check
local 802 directories. We were petitioning congress to allow arrangers
to be co-composers and arrangements to be works upon works.
Example: "Swanee River" - copyright Duchess Music (Dorsey) Composer Sy
Oliver.
"Old Folks At Home" - ©? Composer  Stephen Foster

So far as I know, it never happened.
Tomorrow is my wife's birthday
It would thrill her to get a greeting from all the people in this group

Her name : Sue or Suzanne    slevy at alevy.com

Much obliged or Gomer Pyle might say "Thank You Kindly"

Al