[Dixielandjazz] RV: Clarinet, Tony Scott

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 09:16:24 EDT 2019

I heard Tony Scott live in Nice back in 1976.  I avoided him during regular
hours, but he was at the second day jam session (I left around 4AM, after
all the good musicians had gone, but some younger players, too modern for
may taste, played on).  He played both clarinet and the tenor saxophone.
Too modern for my taste, although, when playing with swing musicians, he
blended quite well.
Ceers