[Dixielandjazz] Ken Colyer's Goin' home

Tony Davis tony at tony-davis.co.uk
Tue Jan 15 13:20:34 EST 2019

Thank you, Gerard.

The version by the Zenith Hot Stompers (the band I was with for 23
years) is interesting because it comes from the CD "Chris Barber with
the ZHS", recorded at a live concert in 1992.  Chris was so pleased with
the result that he issued it on his own "Timeless" label.

For those with too much time on their hands :-), you can find the album
on Spotify, together with the recordiings we made with Humph in 1982 and
Wally Fawkes in 1992 (the latter includes "Isle of Capri" which is very
firmly based on the Colyer version).

Tony