[Dixielandjazz] Many thanks and next question about Ken Colyer

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 04:54:55 EST 2019

Hi Bert,
Probably more than one can remember - difficult to say off-hand!
You yourself posted a Chris Barber performance on You Tube.
I remember hearing it quite often at various jazz festivals over the years,
and I have never heard Colyer at a festival  (heard him once in 1964 and
once in the 1970's or '80's, both times in London.  And if bands perform it
live, they have probably recorded it.  I definitely heard it as part of
Colyer tribute at both Shakespeare Jazz Festivals I attended.
When I come across it on one of my records, I'll let you know.
Cheers