[Dixielandjazz] Fw: SAVE THE DATE!

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Jan 8 16:48:14 EST 2019

From: Patti Jones
Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2019 1:17 PM
To: Pjones
Subject: SAVE THE DATE!

Ron and I are delighted to let you know that on Dec 5, 2019, we will be getting Up Close and Personal with Dave Bennett!

You've undoubtedly heard and seen this multi-talented musician at festivals, including last year's Hot Jazz Jubilee. We will have him all to ourselves in our intimate nightclub setting at the Sacramento Yacht Club.

Details will follow at a later date, but please calendar this if you would like to attend. Tickets will go on sale in September.

Thanks!

Patti Jones

Executive Director

Sacramento Jazz Education Foundation