[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Sacramento Jazz Festival memorabilia available

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Jan 8 14:25:15 EST 2019

From: Patti Jones
Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2019 11:04 AM
To: Pjones
Subject: Sacramento Jazz Festival memorabilia available

Greetings! I was contacted by this woman who would like to find a new home for a collection of items from the Sacramento Jazz Festival. If you are interested, please contact her directly.

Dori Mitts
Email: dori_mitts at icloud.com
Message:
Hello. I have attended many jazz festivals since the 1990s and forward years. I am looking to sell my collection of badges, programs, and posters and more. Can you help?  Thank you in advance

Thanks!!

Patti JOnes

---