[Dixielandjazz] Sarah Vaughan - > Listen To Quarter Tones

Al Levy alevy at alevy.com
Sat Dec 14 16:00:58 EST 2019

Hi again Charlie,

I am repeating this message because you couldn't hear my midi file.

I have attached an MP3 of the same "score". (F to G)

Any person in this group can request a copy of the notation file and
I'll send something along.

For the record -

a) I do not have perfect pitch. I have pretty good "relative" pitch.

b) Intonation is very important to performance! Musicians hear it.

c) Musicians (and music lovers) do not need theory books, they need ears.

And just to keep this message in tune with the group title "Is  It True
What They Say About Dixie?"

I just love Phil Harris.