[Dixielandjazz] Grave issue

ROBERT R. CALDER serapion at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 18 09:33:41 EST 2018

I would point out that those of us with anglophone internet systems are disabled in the mode in which these mails appear, unable to register accents in French and German.
I have even been known lately to apologise on that account, Gerard, and because of mere shortcomings of this system nobody should make the grave mistake of thinking we are not acute.

Il te faut etre plus circumflex, if you will take this joke circumspectly, and without a cedilla of resentment...

I wish you Bonne N O diaresis E L
and the same to your Bonny Annie Laurie, if there is one
Robert R. Calder