[Dixielandjazz] Grave issue

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Tue Dec 18 15:27:46 EST 2018

Robert,
I don't know whether it works on a Mac, but if you have a PC, you can hold
down the ALT key and enter the appropriate ANSII code on the numeric keypad
to create accented characters. For example, ALT-130 creates é (that should
look like an "e" with an acute accent) and ALT-148 makes ö (an umlauted
"o").
The next question is whether these characters transmit properly through the
djml mail system.

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY

Washboardist extraordinaire

Secretary, A Place for Jazz

President, Swingtime Jazz Society

Webmaster for aplaceforjazz.org and swingtimejazz.org