[Dixielandjazz] Good News

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 17:25:03 EST 2018

Yesterday I mentioned that "Saxophone," a programme featuring lots of OKOM,
was back.  So far, I've heard an hour and a half, and the most modern music
was Ella Fitzgerald with Count Basie.  Now Gabi announced "Rompin'" with
Harry "Sweets," Roy Edridge and Lester Young, but I haven't the time to go
on listening.  A jolly good show (I confess that I "jumped" the Ella
number).
Cheers (just finished a bottle of Kasteel Hoppy, a 6.5.% abv Belgian ale -
not as good as the 7% Blonde of the 11% Tripple, which I cannot distinguish
by taste)