[Dixielandjazz] This Friday and Sunday with New Melbourne Jazz Band,

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Sun Dec 16 22:42:15 EST 2018

Dear Friends,

This Friday we will be at The Bruce County Hotel, 445 Blackburn Road Mount
Waverly.

Doors open 5-30pm, Band plays "Lots Of Fun Jazz" from 6pm-till9pm.

To book a table phone 8805 8400.

Sunday we will be at The Blackburn Hotel, Whitehorse Road, Blackburn,

Doors open 11am "Band Plays Lots and Lots of Dixieland/Swinging/Fun Jazz" ,

>From 12-30pm-tll-3-30pm.

Please phone 9894 2966 to book a table.

Both Gigs have "The Xmas Theme" !!!

And Then WE will Be at the Village Green Hotel ,Mulgrave for "New Year`s
Eve".

Please phone 9560 8400 to book a table for a "ROARING TWENTIES FUN NIGHT"

Thank you all again for your support through out the year.

Cheers, Ross

98012237

www.newmelbournejazzband.com <http://www.newmelbournejazzband.com>