[Dixielandjazz] Where have all the DJMLers gone?

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Wed Aug 22 16:55:59 EDT 2018

> Gerard Bielderman <gerard.bielderman at telfort.nl> wrote:
> Bill, it seems you have no access to Tom Lord's "The Jazz Discography Online".  When I search the tune I found several recordings with lyrics, for instance by the Mound City Blue Blowers (June 30, 1931).

Good morning Gerard,
I have subscribed to Tom Lord's Jazz Discography for years. And consulted it.
I have also checked the Wikipedia entry and YouTube for renditions of the tunenot coved by Lord.
However, I should have included the key words:

It would seem, that nobody has ever recorded the lyrics [of the two verses] of "I Can't Believe That You Are In Love With Me".

Sorry about that.
Cheers,
Bill.