[Dixielandjazz] Where have all the DJMLers gone?

Gerard Bielderman gerard.bielderman at telfort.nl
Wed Aug 22 06:22:42 EDT 2018

Bill, it seems you have no access to Tom Lord's "The Jazz Discography Online".  When I search the tune I found several recordings with lyrics, for instance by the Mound City Blue Blowers (June 30, 1931).
But there are also recordings by Ella, Billie, Woody Herman, Anita O'Day but these are a few compared to all no-vocal recordings.
I'll think about another topic.....!
Gerard