[Dixielandjazz] Looking for "Way Down Yonder...." patter recordings

Charlie Hull charleshull7652 at comcast.net
Tue May 2 16:09:53 EDT 2017

Here's Al Jolson singing the verse, which might be construed as patter.
I sampled most of the versions of the tune on YouTube, and the closest
to real patter is the Bing Crosby-Louis Armstrong version, which made
several departures from the way it's usually played.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWLE8b7MFM8

I have a .pdf leadsheet with verse, chorus and lyrics, and will send
off-list to whoever requests.

Charlie Hull