[Dixielandjazz] Bull's head -- was London

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 15:18:15 EDT 2017

Stan Greig, in addition to playing drums for Humph, was an excellent
pianist, probably better than a drummer (I didn't know he was a piano tuner
as well).  He played with, among others, Wally Fawkes; I was lucky enough
to have heard them together at the Pizza Express on Dean Street - a
memorable evening!
Cheers

בלי
וירוסים. www.avast.com