[Dixielandjazz] Need information on Brad Terry

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Sat Nov 19 12:03:04 EST 2016

To:  DJML and Musicians and Jazzfans list

From:  Norman Vickers, Jazz Pensacola

Clarinetist Brad Terry a Maine resident is longtime on my list.  In recent
months, his e-mails have bounced.  Initially, I thought  that he was
possibly away on a trip, but since it has been several months, I'm putting
out this blanket inquiry.  Any information you can give would be helpful.

He's an interesting play-by-ear guy who had some  (pleasant) encounters with
Benny Goodman in his teen-age years.  He made some duo recordings with
guitarist Lenny Breaux which he released after Breaux's unfortunate death as
"The Living Room Tapes" and profits went to Breaux's family survivors.

Thanks all.

Norman

F.Norman Vickers

5429 Dynasty Drive