[Dixielandjazz] List of compositions by K. O. Eckland?

Stan Brager stanbrager at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 13:42:24 EDT 2016

Bill;

Regarding the Woody Herman recording of "Who Dat" or should I say the
processed version (using Mono-Mono), I noticed a distinct and objectionable
loss of tonal quality. Especially, the bass - it just doesn't have lower
frequencies which were in the original scratchy version.

Should we now discuss the limitations which programs such as Mono-Mono have
when compared to the original recordings? While even the original recording
doesn't display the sonic qualities of the live band, at least it comes
closer.

In many ways It's like saying which tastes better, food from the can or the
farm?

Stan
Stan Brager