[Dixielandjazz] Name that mystery tune from Moscow

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed Feb 17 14:56:34 UTC 2016

I sent the tune to Vince Giordano, leader of the Nighthawks in NY. Vince has
so lmuch old sheet music and original arrangements that he had to buy the
house next door to him to store it. Here is his answer.

Sorry I don't know the unknown tune

I'll bet it's an original 1920s sounding tune written by one of the

musicians in the band

Best wishes

  vince