[Dixielandjazz] Is the Cline Wine and Jazz Festival the offspring of the Rohnert Park (Sonoma County) Dixieland Festival?

DJML Dave djml.dave at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 21:33:04 UTC 2016

Hi all,

 From '99 to '05, I lived in Santa Rosa, CA...there was an annual
Dixleland Festival in Rohnert Park.  I think it was called the Sonoma
County Dixieland Jazz festival.

We were thinking of spending some of summer back down there, and I was
looking for it again.  I don't find anything in Rohnert Park, but I find
the "Cline Cellars Wind & Dixieland Jazz Festival" in July.  Now held in
the city of Sonoma, rather than nearby Rohnert Park.  The event is
listed on a Sonoma County events page, but the "festival web page" link
is broken.

Kind of curious, kind of wanting to plan a trip.

Dave Haupt
Hillsboro, OR
Committee member, Cathedral Park Jazz Festival
Longest running free jazz festival west of the Mississippi
http://www.cpjazz.com/