[Dixielandjazz] Reply in haste, repent in leisure

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Nov 24 20:10:22 PST 2015

Dear Keith,

Too bad your friend left the list. Everyone is welcome. Every once in a
while someone slips and posts something to DJML that they meant to go
private. Most everyone on DJML seem to be forgiving and the incident is soon
forgotten.

I remember the time that two well-known musicians were conversing about
stealing someone's arrangement and about how dumb some other people are. I
wonder if anyone now on DJML remembers that post?

Anyway, tell your friend to come back on the list, if he hasn't already.

-Bob Ringwald
DJML Moderator