[Dixielandjazz] Silver Bells -- Did Armstrong Record?

Jim Hillesheim jwh66047 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 05:30:28 PST 2015

I’m told that the disc jockey at a local high school Christmas function, while playing stuff from several Christmas CDs, announced Silver Bells, with Louis Armstrong.
A friend, who had heard about this, and who wanted to hear it, asked me if I had it in my collection. I told him that even though I have never heard of any such Armstrong recording, the kind folk on my DJML would no doubt have a ready answer.

Cheers,

Jim

Lawrence, Kansas