[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: John Blegan gives Kansas City Jazz Update

Jazzman joe jazzmnjoe at aol.com
Tue Feb 24 22:23:11 PST 2015

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING THE DES MOINES,IOWA JAZZ SCENE..2/24/15

Also,  You can let your list know we will be performing the First Friday of each month moving forward from 5:30-7:00pm at The Basement of the Des Moines Social Club.

Thanks again for getting us on your email list of Dixieland fans!

Jeff