[Dixielandjazz] Doris Day (!)

Gerard Bielderman gerard.bielderman at telfort.nl
Mon Feb 16 11:21:50 PST 2015

Way back in 1997 I purchased a cheap cd  on the British Pulse label (PLS
CD
213) called Doris Day - Blue Skies. But of course there are no
discographical details.
The recordings seem to be from around 1953 and on 10 of the 22 tracks she
is
accompanied by the Page Cavanaugh Trio (I think).
Is there somewhere on the internet a listing of Columbia 78 or 45 singles
complete with matrix numbers and recording dates?
I found on Wikipedia a partial list of Doris Day records but strangely
enough there is no mention of all these 22 tracks.
Yes I know, this is not traditional jazz, for me it is - let's say -
nostalgia....

Gerard Bielderman
Leie 18
8032 ZG Zwolle