[Dixielandjazz] Tram - Clifford Brown

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Apr 28 10:00:39 PDT 2015

OK guys,

I didn't see the email that Marek is responding to here. Perhaps it was sent
to him off-list?

At any rate, this is getting a bit over the polite line that DJML is noted
for.

Please remember that DJML is a friendly List and that the Jazz community is
small. We don't need to insult each other and have hard feelings.

We can discuss Jazz without getting insulting.

So let's all step back, take a deep breath and put a CD or LP on of our
preference and go on to something else. I think this topic has been beat
enough.

-Bob Ringwald
DJML Moderator