[Dixielandjazz] Support live jazz

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 14:47:46 PDT 2014

Two days ago, I wrote "Since I have already acuired a ticket for Thursday,
I'll go again, but had I known in advance what it was going to be, I would
have only gone once."
Well, I'm damn gald I did!  No idea why, but it seemd to be MUCH better!
Perhaps it was the addtion of another Django number, perhaps knowing about
all the non-jazz stuff prevented disappointment, but that was my general
impression.  And not only the friend who went with me again shared my
opinion, but both the Sagy brothers, Alon (in this case - just rhythm
guitar) and Oren (bass)  thought so, too.
Looking forward to the next one - Lilian Boutte!
Cheers