[Dixielandjazz] CT trombonist needed

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net
Wed Oct 29 11:43:50 PDT 2014

A friend has sent this to me.  It is a plea circulating among Senior Living
centers.   Sounds like someone should do this ASAP.

Ron L

-------------------

Dear Terrific Musicians who have played at The Commons -

I'm reaching out to you in case you know of a trombone player who might be
interested in helping:

We received this message from an employee at another Benchmark Community
with regard to one of their residents - touched my heart - wondered if you
know anyone - thanks for considering,  Alyson

"Does anyone know of a Trombone player in the CT (South Windsor) area? We
have a Harbor resident on Hospice (failing) that was an accomplished
trombone player. We would love to have someone come in and play the trombone
for him. THANK YOU!!!!"

If you do, the contact person is below:

Carrie Wilson
Program Director