[Dixielandjazz] Lyrics for Gospel Tune Needed

Michael Woitowicz banjomusic at charter.net
Wed Oct 29 09:44:07 PDT 2014

Listmates,

A few years ago, I transcribed a Gospel tune called "Jesus Keep Me By
Your Side" from a recording by New Orleans trumpeter Steamboat Willie.
It's a simple, but catchy gospel number. Unfortunately, I didn't
transcribe the lyrics --- or if I did, I can't locate them. I have a
church gig coming up, and it would be a nice tune to play and use the vocal.

Does anyone else have the lyrics to this tune that they might be willing
to share?

Thanks in advance.