[Dixielandjazz] Question about Did I Remember

Andy Ling Andy.Ling at quantel.com
Sun Nov 2 05:58:14 PST 2014

Hi,

I've recently come across the song Did I Remember (Donaldson & Adamson).
I have a lead sheet, but I'm not sure it is right. So I wanted to ask anyone who knows the tune.

The sheet is in Eb. In the last two bars of the second 8, leading into the bridge, the melody
note is an F with the chords Eb9 Gm7b5, C7. Whilst this can be made to work, I wondered
if the melody note should really be an Eb. What do others play?

Thanks for the help

And if you don't know the tune, here's a great version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQgYKNGFdl4

Andy Ling