[Dixielandjazz] Small Funeral Gig available in Georgia Just passing it on.

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Wed May 21 16:24:03 PDT 2014

Anybody know any  Dixieland Bands  near Georgia ???

I would recommend asking for more money,  their proposed budget is very low considering the costs of gasoline these days.
You must educate them about the real costs of living for musicians and how we need reasonable fees to  be a band.

If anybody takes it,  tell them Saint Gabriel's Brass Band sent you.

http://www.reverbnation.com/rpk/saintgabrielscelestialbrassband

Funeral Service
for Raymond Haines

Sat, August 16, 2014
in Savannah, GA

Telephone:  267-980-1474
 email:   rbhkah1 at aol.com

12:00pm (Noon) - 1:00pm
Performance: 12:00pm - 12:15pm
$100-$300 budget, 10 guests

St bonaventure cemetery

Looking for: a Brass Band, Dixieland Band, and Funeral Music.
My father loved Dixie land jazz
For his burial