[Dixielandjazz] Bob Ringwald - Radio appearance and Festival Schedule

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue May 20 17:14:25 PDT 2014

Dear Friends,

I will be interviewed on the radio Wednesday May 21 between 9:00 and 10:00 AM, probably the last 10 or 12 minute segment.

Insight:

http://www.capradio.org/insight

On the dial:

 90.9 FM KXJZ Sacramento; 90.5 FM KKTO Tahoe City/Reno; 91.3 FM KUOP Stockton/Modesto;

88.1 FM KQNC Quincy

I hope you are making plans to attend the 41st Sacramento Music Festival and Jubilee this weekend, May 23-26, Fri/Mon in and around Old Sacramento and convention area hotels.

The following is my schedule. Hope to see some of you.

Fulton Street Jazz Band

Fri 12:30PM Riverfront Refuge, Old Sac

Fri 5:00PM Holiday Inn Ballroom with Gordon Au

Sat 3:30PM Riverfront Refuge with Pat Yankee, Old Sac

Sat 8:00PM Courtyard D’Oro, Old Sac

Sun 6:30PM Firehouse Courtyard with Pat Yankee, Old Sac

Mon 11:30AM Courtyard D’Oro, Old Sac

In addition Darrell Fernandez and I will be playing a Benny Goodman set with Dave Bennett at the Golden Eagle (Old Sac) Sunday 3:30 PM.

Also, Darrell me, Eddie Erickson and Gene Copeland will be doing a special “Me and Bessie” show, The life and music of Bessie Smith, featuring Pat Yankee of Turk Murphy fame, Friday, 6:30 PM, at John Q’s, upstairs at the Holiday Inn just outside of Old Sac. Be aware that it is a fairly small room so if you want to see the show, get there early and sneak your way onto the elevator as it is up about 16 floors.

Hope to see a lot of our friends this weekend.

For tickets and schedule,

www.sacmusicfest.com

916/ 444-2004.

-Bob Ringwald