[Dixielandjazz] Rhythm Section Prague

domitype . domitype at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 16:29:30 PDT 2014

Robert,
By "long ago" do you mean the late 1980's - mid 90's?  "Jazz No Problem"
played right in the center of the bridge when I was there in 1994. The
trumpet player was quite a character, did a pretty rough Louis Armstrong
flavored performance (horn and vocals.) The tuba player had a horn that was
salvaged from two completely different designed tubas - the bell was on the
wrong side and the valves were very strange!

Dave Richoux