[Dixielandjazz] March 4, Everyone's Invited, Northern CA Area

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sun Mar 2 20:50:11 PST 2014

Mar 4 Tuesday

Fulton Street Jazz Band

Annual Fat Tuesday Celebration

interdenominational Jazz Celebration

 United Methodist Church, 533 Broad Street, Nevada City CA

 The white church up on top of the hill.

 This is a gift from the church to the community.

 Doors open at 6:30 PM, Music starts at 6:40 PM to 8:00 PM

Free, no cover charge, public welcome

 Dessert social immediately following, everyone invited.

 Info: 530/ 265-2897,

 ncumcpastor at nevadacitymethodist.com

 www.nevadacitymethodist.com

-Bob Ringwald K6YBV
www.ringwald.com
916/ 806-9551

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them.” -Adlai Stevenson, campaign speech, 1952.