[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans honors the Boswell Sisters

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sun Mar 2 20:57:15 PST 2014

The Historic New Orleans Collection has announced the opening of "Shout, Sister,
Shout!," an exhibition and series of performance events honoring "The Boswell Sisters
of New Orleans," which will open in the French Quarter on March 19th and continue
through October 26th. Kyla Titus, the Pfister Sisters, and the new team of Jones
and Boyce will perform at various free and fund-raising concerts. Full details can
be found at
http://www.hnoc.org/boswellsisters/

-Bob Ringwald K6YBV
www.ringwald.com
916/ 806-9551

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them.” -Adlai Stevenson, campaign speech, 1952.