[Dixielandjazz] Prototype DJML Forum

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Sat Jan 11 18:17:37 PST 2014

Bill et al,

Your default browser program opens automatically when you click on a link with “.htm”, “.html” and maybe a few others. A website does not control what browser gets opened when you click on a link, so it cannot “force” you to use a particular browser. I use  Google Chrome as my “default” browser, but also Firefox, IE, and Safari to test web pages to make sure things look and work correctly on all popular browsers. You must have Firefox set as your default browser.

Scott

Scott Anthony
santh at comcast.net
www.santhony.com