[Dixielandjazz] Prototype DJML Forum

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Sat Jan 11 18:23:17 PST 2014

I just finished reading your entire message.

Whatever browser you like (Chrome, Safari, IE, any other) will have a setting somewhere that allows you to set it as your “Default” browser so 20sJazz.com will come up in it. You can also set the website that it goes to automatically. I have Chrome set to open the New York Times when I run it but any website can be set.

When you installed Firefox you probably missed unchecking the box that said “Make Firefox my default browser” or something like that.

Scott

Scott Anthony
santh at comcast.net
www.santhony.com