[Dixielandjazz] Post From Tamas Regarding American Tour

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed Jan 8 15:46:10 PST 2014

Tamas Ittzes, our Hungarian Listmate is having trouble posting to DJML. Thus, here is his post.

I can't believe that NOBODY answered to my earlier post. Anyway, I'll be in the US
(I am leaving Hungary in a few hours!) and I'd be glad to meet any DJML members while
there (mostly in San Francisco). I can be contacted by email at
ittzes.tamas at gmail.com
(in case, someone has answered to another email, there was a false account appearing
on the top of my last post and I can't check the old one away from home, so I resubsribed
DJML with this address). I might have a cell phone, too, but I'll let you know when
I arrive this weekend.
Here is my schedule again:
JAN 14, Tue, 7.30pm, St. George, Utah, Dixie University. See
http://dixieculturalarts.com/th_event/mimi-blais-and-friends/
for details.
JAN 17, Fri, 7pm, Green Valley, Arizona, Performing Arts Center. See
https://performingartscenter.thundertix.com
for details.
JAN 21: SAN FRANCISCO: Sequoia Tower (1400 Geary Blvd) 7:30PM. One hour concert…
FREE Admission. Contact Chuck Olson –
ChasOlson at aol.com
or call:
415-922.9700
(it’s a retirement home but Charles welcomes friends and visitors)
JAN 24: SUTTER CREEK: Arlo Lusby Victorian house <<Skunk Hollow>> 7:00PM. For information
and reservation contact Chip:
sutterchip at yahoo.com
or call:
626-806.3021
JAN 25: SAN FRANCISCO: Richard Reutlinger Victorian house. 2PM IMPORTANT: For reservation
call Richard:
415-346.8669
(always a full house concert) or by e-mail to Bob Gonzales:
bobsrags at comcast.net
JAN 26: SAN FRANCISCO – (same as Jan 25 2 PM)
Very best regards to everyone,
Tamás
PS.: Have you checked our wonderful Bohém Festival shcedule and tour packages? See
here:
http://www.bohemragtime.com/en/act.html