[Dixielandjazz] To All DJML Members - DJML Move

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Thu Jan 9 18:05:00 PST 2014

Hi Kit,

No. Not considering moving to something such as FAcebook. I don’t do facebook and probably never will.

You are probably right that we might get new, younger members. However, with my screen reading program, you’d lose me.

We plan to continue DJML as is, just very possibly move it to another home.

-Bob Ringwald
DJML moderator